Is 2021 The Year To Refresh Your Business Signs?
When was the last time your business renewed its signage? If you can’t remember, then it might be time to order some new business sign and rejuvenate the interior or exterior of your office or showroom.
Whenever a new year ticks over, Global Signs are often helping businesses refresh their building exterior or shopfronts, ensuring their business can look as good as possible to potential customers.
Here are some of the key reasons you should consider renewing your Sydney business signs in 2021:
- Kick off the New Year on the right foot. Don’t let your daggy, rusty and outdated signs carry forth into the new year.
- Help your staff feel motivated and fresh for the next calendar year. It might sound silly, but new signage and interior design can have an enormous impact on mood. Refreshing your office or workplace with new signs (and maybe even a dash of fresh paint) will help everyone feel re-energised.
- Get up with the times. Design trends have changed over the past five to ten years, so adding modern signage to your workplace will help you stay atop the trends.
- Add it to the ‘to do’ list. As a new year starts, your business probably already has a long list of things to do. Redoing your business sign will help your team feel as though they are making progress already.
- There’s never been a better time to invest in marketing. Now that the coronavirus pandemic has slowed in Australia, the public is buying and spending big. If you want to attain the customer base, you need to market yourself with the best business signs Sydney.
What are the top sign trends in 2021?
Trends for business signage Sydney are continually evolving. Many years ago, bold colours, thick fonts and dense signs were very popular, however sign fashion has changed more recently. In the past ten years, we have seen a new trend emerging for simple, slick and uncomplicated signage.
Big companies around the world (like Google or Apple, for example) are leading the way in modern signage, opting for simplistic and plain designs that emphasis their brand name and ooze calm and confident vibes. You don’t need to go overboard with colours or text – just focus on the key pieces of information that matter most.
Here are some other top tips for modern sign designs in 2021:
- Consider modern sign types like pull-up banners, acrylic signs and laser cut signs
- Keep it simple
- Work with a quality sign company in Sydney, like Global Signs
- Emphasise key details, like your business name and phone number
- Choose weather-proof signs for outdoor areas
- Envision how the sign will look from the customer’s eyes
If you are interested in purchasing business sign Sydney, including pull-up banners, 3D signs, corflute signs, acrylic signs, factory signs, display banner, billboard signs, laser cut signs, or building signs, chat to the team at Global Signs. To get started, we can provide a free quote for your job. Contact us on (02) 9729 0139 today.