How To Use A-Frame Signs Effectively
When you walk down a local mall, shopping centre, industrial street or complex, you may notice that several businesses use A-Frame signs to highlight their products or services. If you are looking to expand or rejuvenate your business signs, A-Frame signage could be a suitable option for you.
There are several reasons why A-Frames (otherwise known as sidewalk signage) are a favoured business signage option for many companies:
- A-Frame signs are extremely affordable in comparison to other building signs
- A-Frame signs are lightweight
- A-Frame signs are easily transportable
- A-Frame signs can be made in quick turnaround by the best Sydney sign companies
- A-Frame signs are appropriate for outdoors settings
- A-Frame signs are durable and long-lasting
- A-Frame signs can support a range of different texts, images and designs
- A-Frame signs have great sales potential, as they can capture attention in high traffic areas
Of course, there are some downsides to an A-Frame which might not necessarily be true and relevant with other signage options. As an example, the portable and lightweight nature of A-Frame signs means they can easily be stolen and grabbed by people passing by. If this is something you are concerned about, you can protect your business sign by weighing it down with sandbags, placing it close to the entrance of your shop or venue, and attaching it to a permanent pole or structure.
Another potential downside of A-Frame signs is that they are not very strong and structurally sound in strong winds or adverse weather. To avoid any damage to your A-Frame sign, it may be within your best interests to keep the sign indoors when the weather is presenting difficulties.
The types of businesses and industries that commonly use A-Frame signs to promote their products, services and company include:
- Real estate agents
- Cafes and hospitality venues
- Pop-up shops
- Display homes and display villages
- Coffee vans and food trucks
- Museums and art galleries
- Offices that are tucked away and difficult to find
- Car washes and car dealerships
To get the most out of our A-Frame sign, our Sydney business sign experts recommend having a simple and concise design printed onto the sign. It should use easy-to-understand language that promotes your products and services while also encouraging customers to enter your store or venue. To keep the sign as straightforward as possible, you might like to promote a specific deal or promotion that you are running. Alternatively, you can keep your A-Frame timeless by opting for a standard promotional sign. Our team can work closely with you to create a design that will be effective and valuable for your company.
At Global Signs, we also offer acrylic signs Sydney, banners Sydney, corflute signs Sydney, 3D signs Sydney, shop fronts Sydney, business signs Sydney, vehicle graphics Sydney, building signage Sydney, window frosting Sydney, wall graphics Sydney, and pull up banners Sydney. To learn more about our products and services, and get in touch with our team, browse our building signage website today.