Advice for creating the best pull-up banner
Pull-up banners and banner stands are a very popular Sydney signage option used across a number of industries. Because they are affordable, transportable, and lightweight, they are a favoured option for many businesses and corporations trying to sell a product or service.
At Global Signs, effective and durable pull-up banners are one of our specialties. We have designed, printed and delivered hundreds of pull-up signs in Sydney – and our customers are 100% happy. As experts in the field, we understand what does and doesn’t work when it comes to creating a world-class pull-up banner. Below is some of our key advice for crafting a successful banner sign.
When should pull-up banners be used?
There are a variety of occasions where pull-up banners may be an appropriate form of business signage. Most commonly, Sydney pull-up banners are used in showrooms and industry shows/events. This is because they can be transported in a compact form, and therefore they can easily be moved to suit different displays or locations. However, we have also seen pull-up banners be successfully used in offices, retail stores, saloons, factories and both indoor/outdoor venues.
Tips for making your pull-up banner stand out
Particularly when you are at an industry show or event, it is vital that your pull-up banner stands out in the crowd and draws more attention that your competitors can grasp. Technically, there is no right or wrong when it comes to banners, but there are some obvious tips to avoid disappointment.
- Highlight a particular service or product, instead of listing all the items your business has to offer. This will allow you to delve into more detail about that specific product, and it will stop your banner from becoming over-crowded.
- Use graphics and images, rather than just words. This will allow your content to be more digestible and attractive from a distance.
- Include a ‘Call To Action’. Ensure that your pull-up banner mentions your business name and phone number (or email address/physical address) so that interested customers can get in touch for more information.
- Consider working with a local graphic designer or popular sign company in Sydney. They will ensure that your banner meets industry standards in terms of quality and appearance.
- Make the information on your banner timeless. If you want to highlight a particular sale or deal on your pull-up banner, bear in mind that you will only ever be able to use the sign when you have that exact special deal running.
- Use colours that are on-brand and attention-grabbing. It is important that the banner matches the rest of your business’s tools, signs, and materials. Colours that are likely to attract attention include red, yellow, bright orange, or anything on a white or black background.
- Be creative! Don’t be afraid to go against the grain and try something innovative for your business banner.
For more information on business signage in Sydney, contact the Global Signs team today. We also specialise in acrylic signs, laser cut signs, building signs, factory signs, display signs, business signs and billboard signs. We are leading the way in corporate decals and marketing signage, so you can rest assured that your relationship with us will be a positive one.